The International Conference on Nanoscience and Nanotechnology 2024 is calling for abstract submissions for possible inclusion in the 2024 program.
Before submitting your abstract, ensure you read the below guidelines carefully. All information that you require is included below.
Outlined below are the general submission guidelines:
- The official abstract submission template must be used
- Abstracts must be submitted in English
- Abstracts must be submitted via the online submission portal only. Abstracts submitted via email will not be accepted
- Abstract title is to be no longer than 30 words
- Abstract content is to be no longer than 250 words (excluding headings, tables, diagrams, references and disclosures)
- Encore submissions are permitted (previously published or presented), however original submissions are always encouraged
- A confirmation email will be sent to you when your submission has been received
- There are no limits on the number of submissions which can be submitted, however each individual can only present a maximum of two presentations (either Oral or Poster presentation) and must be the author or one of the co-authors of the presentation
- The Program Committee will determine whether abstracts will be accepted based on a peer review process.
- Please ensure that all information is accurate, no edits are permitted after submission
- Conflicts of interest / disclosure: work submitted for presentation must include an acknowledgment of funding sources of commercial nature and/or consulting or holding of significant equity in a company that could be affected by the results of the study
- Presenting authors must be registered participants of the Congress. Only two (2) submissions of authors who have paid their registration fees will be accepted, scheduled and included for publication
In 2024, ICONN will be welcoming the below presentation types:
- Contributed talk (15 minute duration)
- Rapid fire talk (10 minute duration)
- Poster presentation (electronic/virtual display)
ICONN 2024 welcomes submissions under the following themes.
Please carefully consider these themes and select the one (or maximum two) that most closely apply to your submission.
- Energy and environment
- Modelling and computation, AI
All submissions will be peer reviewed by a subsection of the ICONN 2024 Program Committee.
Incomplete submissions or submissions not written in English cannot be processed and will not be reviewed.
No revisions are possible after the submission deadline – no exceptions.
Conditions of acceptance
If accepted into the official program, the following conditions will apply:
- Oral presentations can only be presented by one author
- Presenters must be a listed author on the submission
- Accepted presenters must register, pay and attend the conference, otherwise the submission will not be included in the official program
- Submissions remain the property of ICONN and the Program Committee reserves the right to publish and distribute
Terms & conditions
All submitters are required to agree to the below terms and conditions prior to submitting their work.
- Submitting authors must declare that the abstract / workshop submitted are the original work of at least one author/presenter
- All accepted presenters are required to register, pay, attend and present their material at ICONN 2024
- No funding is provided to presenters
- If the submission is selected, consent is provided for the presentation slides (oral presenters), video, audio recording and photos taken during the oral presentation/poster presentation to be used and published by ICONN 2024 including being provided to delegates of the ICONN 2024 Congress
- Submitting authors must declare the work described in the abstract has appropriate approval under local, ethical and animal experimentation rules
- Submitting authors must declare that their work does not conflict with any existing copyright agreements with alternate publishers
- Submitting authors provide consent for their presentation materials to be used to assist with promoting ICONN 2024, future ICONN events and on-demand content
Ready to submit?
Before submitting your abstracts, ensure you have read the guidelines outlined above carefully!
Submission close – CLOSED
Notifications – once review is complete
ICONN 2024 Program Manager
For all questions and enquiries about abstracts, speakers and program information.